1. PCB Board Dimension: 3.2cmX1.4cm
2. Voltage: 3.3V~5V
3. The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output
4. The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA
5. The sensor USES the high quality FR – 04 double material, large area of 5.5 * 4.0CM, treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance
6. A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
7. Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
8. Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
9. Wide voltage LM393 comparator
How to use
1. Connected to 5V power supply, the power indicator light, sensor board is not water droplets, DO output is high, the switch lights off, dropping on a drop of water, DO output is low, the indicator light switch,
2. Brush off the the above water droplets, has returned to output high state.
3. AO analog output can be connected to the microcontroller AD port to detect the size of the drops in the above rainfall.
4. DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller detects whether there is rain.
1. VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2. GND: negative power supply
3. DO: TTL switching signal output
4. AO: Analog signal output