- Real-time monitor–Monitor real-time temperature and humidity
- Auto Mode–Set Auto mode to turn on/off at a specified temp. or hum. range
- Manual Mode–Set manual mode to turn on/off immediately
- Trigger Smart Scene–The temp. or hum. values work as smart scene trigger conditions to trigger on/off other Sonoff devices
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere, can work without TH sensor
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
لینک ویدیو معرفی محصولات سان آف و توضیحات فنی جهت راه اندازی
Sonoff TH10/TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH temperature and humidity monitor device supports two maximum current supply specifications: 10A or 16A.
Sonoff TH10/ TH16 remote temperature monitor and wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of the environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH10/ TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors, mentioned below:
- Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
Compare with other sensors, Si7021(wiki) is more accurate. It’s highly recommended!
Note: the sensors are not in the package of Sonoff TH10 /TH16, you have to enter the number you want to order in the corresponding field.
The sensor should be plugged before power on. It is not advised to plug or unplug the sensor in power-on state. DS18B20 is waterproof, which measures temperature only. Other sensors can measure both temperature and humdity.
With the latest eWeLink app, users can create a series of simple conditional statement (Smart Scene) to trigger on/off other smart devices. This means users can use Sonoff TH10 or Sonoff TH16 with Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20 or DHT11 sensor to collect temperature/humidity data, which can be used to as a condition to trigger on/off other smart devices, such as Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, S20 smart socket (see below pic). This device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system, etc.
- Supports tracking device status
- Supports remote turn on/off connected appliance
- Supports presetting temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Supports 8 enabled countdown/single/repeat timing tasks
- Support checking real-time temperature and humidity
- Support setting smart scene to trigger on/off other smart devices
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Input voltage: 90~ 250V AC
- Input current: Max 10A /16A
- Max. Power: 2200W(10A) /3500W(16A)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Dimension: 114*51*32 (mm)
- Supported temperature, humidity sensors: Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
- Gang: 1
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Temperature Measuring Range: –40℃~+85°C
- Humidity Measuring Range: 0~100%RH
- Storage Temp.: –65℃~+150°C
- Operating Voltage: 2.2-3.6V
- Weight: 26g
- Length: 0.5m
- Temperature Measuring Range: -40℃~+80℃
- Humidity Measuring Range: 0~99.9%RH
- Power Supply: 3.3-5.2V DC (5V recommended)
- Temperature Sensor Type: Resistive
- Humidity Sensor type: Capacitive
- Weight: 22g
- Length: 0.5m
- Type: Waterproof temperature sensor
- Probe: Stainless steel temperature probe
- Temperature Measuring Range: -55℃~+125℃
- Power Supply: 3.0-5.5V
- Weight: 26g
- Length: 1m
- Supports 90 ~ 250V AC input
- Support max 10A /16A input
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Support setting single/repeat/countdown timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- Support 3 temperature and humidity sensors (Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11)
- Support preset temperature and humidity range to turn on/off
• 802.11 b/g/n
• Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
• Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
• Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
• Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
• A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
• WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
• Support cloud OTA upgrade
• Support STA/AP/STA + AP mode
• Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
• Other parameters are as follows
|Wireless Parameter||Wireless standard||802.11 b/g/n|
|Frequency range||2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)|
|Hardware Parameter||Data port||UART/I2C|
|Operating voltage||3.0~3.6V(recommend 3.3V)|
|Operating current||Average： 80mA|
|Operating Humidity||5%-90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Software Parameter||Wireless network mode||station/softAP/SoftAP+station|
|Firmware upgration||Local serial programming/Cloud Upgrade/Host download programming|
|Software development||Support secondary development|
|Network protocols||IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP|
|User configuration||cloud server, Android/iOS APP|
|Indicator LED||WiFi, on or off state|
|Power supply voltage||AC||90||–||250||V|
Step 1: Wire a Plug
Connect the live wire of the power plug to the live terminal of Sonoff TH.
Connect the neutral wire of the power plug to the neutral terminal of Sonoff TH.
If it’s a three pin plug, you need to connect the earth wire of it to the earth terminal of Sonoff TH.
Step 2: Connect the fan to Sonoff TH.
The way is the same as that of Step one.
Respectively connect the live, neutral or earth (if any) wire of the fan to the correct screw terminals of Sonoff TH respectively.
Step 3: Plug Sonoff sensor into Sonoff TH.
There are two Sonoff sensors, AM2301 and DS18B20. The former can measure temperature and humidity but it’s non-waterproof, while the latter is waterproof but it can only measure temperature.
So according to your need, select the right Sonoff sensor to plug to Sonoff TH. Here, I take AM2301 for example.
Step 4: Download and install E-WeLink
E-WeLink is an Android or iOS APP. You can use it to set the temperature boundary conditions for Sonoff TH and then control fan by temperature.
After installation, launch E-WeLink and register a new account, then log in.
Step 5: Add Sonoff TH to E-WeLink
Hit the “Add device” button in this APP, and then press and hold the “Set” button of Sonoff TH for a few seconds. Select your WiFi account and enter the password. Name your device and lastly, click “ok”.
Step 6: Set the temperature boundary conditions
You’ll notice this APP can show you the real-time temperature value. Just click the device to set the temperature boundary conditions. Here, I make the temperature >= 35 ℃ asTurn On and <=30 ℃ as Turn Off.
Note that you have to keep your Sonoff TH power supply plugged in all the time.
Ok, now, a great fan with temperature control is done. When the temperature is higher than the value you set up, the fan will launch automatically. Also, you can turn on or turn off the fan through your phone via WiFi wherever you are. By the way, Sonoff TH has a timing function.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.